The Nominations Committee is one of the three elected committees serving the Association. The Nominations Committee nominates candidates for membership on the three elected committees of the Association: The Publications Committee, the Committee on Committees, and the Nominations Committee and for each elective office in the Association: President, Vice-President, and Members of the PSA Council. The Nominations Committee consists of the Past President who serves ex officio as chair without a vote, and three members elected at-large by the entire voting membership of the Association. One elected member shall retire each year on a rotating basis so that a member from each successive geographical division is elected each year.
- Beth Schneider (13) UCSB, ex officio incoming chair
- Amy Orr (13) Linfield College
- Michelle Madsen Camacho (14) University of San Diego
- Marilyn Fernandez (15) Santa Clara University
- Charles Hohm, Executive Director, liaison from Council
Past Committee Reports
We are in the process of making all committee reports accessible through the web.
In the meantime, for information on past meeting programs, please contact the PSA Executive Office.